This is the last post in the Leading Agile series based on the four interviews with team leads at my organization. Below are the responses to the question "What changes have you made in processes on the team that have helped the team become more agile and/or productive?". There were multiple improvements pointed out by the participants, but the graphic below shows the ones that they considered to be the ones that had the biggest impact.
Other changes that the interviewees mentioned as having an impact -
- Involving UX designers earlier in the process
- Switching to a purely electronic board from a physical board
- Having cells own story creation
- Developing leadership within the team
- Moving merging of code from separate departments much earlier in the process.
- Blurring the lines between teams that share the codebase.
Finally, a heartfelt thank you to the interviewees for their participation. It was a lot of fun putting this together and I have learned a lot through the interviews and the reevaluation of our conversations. Thanks Again.